A. Early Bird Session:
- There's a Digital Tool for That! Ten Creative Tools and Projects for Your Library and Classroom by Shannon McClintock Miller. I will be placing these links in my Shelf Elf Toolbox. You can go to her Blog The Library Voice at http://vanmeterlibraryvoice.blogspot.com/
- California PBS LearningMedia FREE PBS video and more. http://www.pbslearningmedia.org/ “Why Register? Save, download and share resources. Discover local content. Access storyboard, quiz maker and lesson builder tools. Participate in exclusive events, sweepstakes and giveaways.” Here are some math problems: http://mathmess.ideastream.org/
- Overdrive: eBooks https://www.overdrive.com/ We can down load ebooks for FREE from Alameda Libraries, all you need is a library card https://alam1.aclibrary.org/
- California Streaming: http://www.californiastreaming.org/ Cost 0.70 cents per student. Request a free trial. Very cool tools and you are able to make clips of these videos.
- Perma-Bound showed us how to find holes in our collections.
C. Librarian Notes:
- Keep post-cards at front desk with Links and Passwords for parents, teachers, and students.
- Perma-Bound: Nonfiction CCSS books and ebooks. Tools that look at collection.